Saturday, November 29, 2008

Stealthmom Cupcakes Coming Soon.



As we were driving home from crazyboy fun day at the Y and Shelburne Farms, I was thinking about how I hadn't yet put any actual cupcakes on here. And when my little guys asked if we could make chocolate chip oatmeal cookies when we got home, I said, "Sure. But how about Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cupcakes?"

(And here followed an interlude of negotiation that involved threats of "Mommy! I'm going to hang a No Cupcakes sign in the kitchen AND on the door!")

But because the small people are easily distracted by videos and the frozen mud outside, I was able to head into the kitchen when we got home.

So here they are under construction, and I'll tell all about them and post the "after" pics after I get this frosting to set.

No comments:

Post a Comment